This brewery tour and “pup crawl” focuses on the best dog-friendly breweries in the Big Apple where you can try the freshest beers straight from the brewery.
Drink It All on Our NYC Beer, Wine, & Spirits Tour
Beer, wine, and liquor? Oh my! Taste your way through the boom in craft fermentation in New York on this private group tour!
Discover the amazing beer, wine, and spirits being produced right here in New York City with the local drinking experts at Urban Oyster Tours. Yes, beer, wine, and spirits are produced in NYC by dozens of small, artisanal companies who are producing some of the best products in their industry.
You and a group of friends or colleagues can choose to either visit only breweries, wineries, or distilleries, or mix them up in any combination you like. More than a booze cruise, this is an educational tour led by our expert guides. You get a superb local meal paired with local beer and wine, enjoy delicious local libations, and learn how these local producers work their magic, all while having a great time.
We handle all transportation, reservations, lunch, and more. All you need to do is relax, imbibe, and enjoy!
- Visits to three producers, with tours and tastings at each stop
- It can be all breweries, all wineries, all distilleries, or a mix of the three.
- Lunch with local beer and wine
- Transportation with pick-up/drop-off anywhere in NYC
- Beer, wine, and spirits expert tour guide
- Take-home tasting guide
- Upgrade options include a limo bus, bottles for each guest, and a photographer to document the tour.